We work collaboratively with the UK’s leading property organisations and over 100,000 individuals operating across the building energy, carbon and sustainability fields to provide cross-sector engagement in narrowing the energy and carbon performance gap of buildings.
WHY JOIN CBx?
- Be the first to access new reports - produced as a result of all CBx events
- Stay ahead of the crowd – Sign up to our newsletter and receive exclusive CBx event summaries, new information, blogs and research papers.
- Browse our library of documents – relating to the Energy performance of buildings, gathering key knowledge relating to the performance gap within one database.
- Robust data and research – Through partnerships with the UCL Energy Institute and other knowledge experts, we draw on their large pool of research and anonymised datasets to produce authoritative outcomes for industry to take forward.
- Attend events – Free entry to all CBx breakfast briefings, and free entry to evening events for paid members.
- Engage with different sectors – CBx events bring a wide range of organisations together from across the built environment to listen to industry experts, and discuss and examine solutions to specific energy performance challenges
- Grow and develop – Opportunities to participate with other CBx members and develop collaborative approaches for research, training and market knowledge
- Network – CBx Events provide a space to make new industry contacts, connect with thought leaders and meet other members and prospective clients.
- Get targeted advice – Exclusive discounts across our bespoke advisory services, to verify and support your understanding of energy performance data and help provide you with the tools to improve your energy performance
- Understand your performance – Premium members receive a free benchmarking report to analyse property or portfolio performance against peers, review gaps in performance and suggest improvements
- Up-skill and train – 50% discount (for paid members) across our new range of tailored courses that provide energy and carbon literacy and the skills to understand and manipulate resulting data for valuable communication
- Submit thought pieces – All CBx members are able to submit papers and research for review by CBx, for publication and promotion through the CBx website
- Lead new research - Commission and steer building performance research in collaboration with CBx members, partners and supporting organisations
- Share your information - Premium members can share organisational reports and case studies through the CBx website and marketing streams, to highlight best practice
- Host events – Opportunities for Premium members to host CBx breakfast briefings and chair evening sessions.
- Display commitment – Receive a CBx Logo that reflects your membership level, enabling you to show your clients and customers that you are part of a respected and influential community.
- Promote your business – All paid members are displayed on the CBx website according to membership level
- Raise your profile – The logos of our Premium members will be displayed at all CBx events