Join CBx today to become part of the leading public forum for building energy professionals at the cutting-edge of narrowing the performance gap.
We welcome all organisations and individuals involved in the design, engineering and development stage through to operational management of properties. This includes:
• Property Managers
• Facilities Managers
• Technology Providers
• Energy and Sustainability Managers
• Public Sector organisations
CBx is supported by UCL Energy Institute and the UK’s leading property organisations, with a reach of over 10,000 building energy professionals.
The energy performance gap arises from a number of small errors, misunderstandings and silo thinking, which can be overcome through improved communication and a better understanding of our role as individuals and organisations in relation to these issues.
We believe the key to reducing the performance gap lies in creating a community - uniting organizations, individuals, ideas, experiences and solutions from across the built environment with one fundamental purpose – to ensure that every building performs as expected, in order to deliver a truly sustainable built environment.
We have therefore made it our mission to provide property professionals with the tools to understand and validate energy and carbon data, to reduce the performance gap in buildings.
CBx fosters a community that revolves around learning, sharing and solving, through a unique evidence-based platform built upon robust data and real life projects and experience.
- Monthly breakfast sessions and quarterly evening events, enabling cross-sector discussions and a unique insight to how different segments perceive barriers and solutions to specific energy performance issues.
- Training workshops led by industry experts to up-skill those engaged in building design and operation.
- Tailored research in collaboration with the CBx community and UCL Energy Institute, to define, understand and resolve challenges in reducing carbon input and improving energy performance across the building lifecycle.
- Bespoke and targeted advice to support your understanding of data, and help provide you with the tools to improve your energy performance.
Click here to see our full list of membership benefits.
So what makes CBx different?
The CBx approach revolves around bespoke and detailed information specifically tailored to your energy performance needs, in the form of personal discussions taking place on a regular basis.
The provision of robust data and information underlies everything we do at CBx. Through the CarbonBuzz platform, we currently have access to the energy performance data of 1,000 buildings, and intend to input data from an additional 1,000 buildings every year.
CBx is unique not only in the quantity of data we are able to access, but also the high quality of the data itself. This greater level of detail enables us to provide an accurate, specific and informative analysis of building energy performance with which to drive industry knowledge and understanding.
As a member of CBx, you will be invited to share and exchange information with our database of over 10,000 industry professionals.
Click here to see our membership levels and pricing information.
You can also sign up for free to receive our regular newsletter, containing updates on our initiatives and relevant industry news
For questions regarding membership, please contact: Sunil Shah at email@example.com.